{Magic Moment} Using the “Merry & Bright” Page Kit

 

Hi, friends! Welcome back to the NJFB blog! Today, I’m sharing another layout using the“Merry & Bright” Page Kit.



I matted my photo, then adhered it to the top of my page. Below the photo is a big cluster of elements! I couldn’t stop adding embellishments to my page and I think it makes a fun embellishment cluster. 


I added the “Breakfast with Santa” subtitle using mini Thickers, and used the pompom trim to edge the bottom of the white cardstock.


I cut the snowflake trim into individual pieces then adhered a button to the center of each piece. I love this look! The snowflakes add a fun texture to my page. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! The “Merry & Bright” kit is still available in the shop, if you’re looking to add Christmas supplies to your stash! 

-Erin

Comments

Popular Posts