{Charcoots!} Using the "November Rain" Limitless Kit

 Hi friends! Lacey here again with another layout using the "November Rain" Limitless Kit. This time around I decided to try my take on the monthly challenge. This month we are trying something new! I decided to go with some mixed media and just have a little fun!


To be fair I have never used the Nuvo "Glacier Paste" and I was excited to finally get my hands on some. I decided to draw some circles using a black ink pen and my circle cutter simply because I know I cannot sew in a perfect circle. After that I used the same circle cutter ring and added a thick amount of the glacier paste to it. I then plopped it down on my paper and twisted it round and round to create the rings of sparkly goodness! 


This color is absolutely stunning! I had some left over paste on my brush so I decided to add some sprays of water and water it down. It diluted just beautifully and I was able to splatter it on my background. 


Next I began building my page using a sketch by Jenessa Franco as a starting off point. I loved her use of a big banner piece to ground the photos. I added lots of layers behind my photos to add plenty of dimension.


The ephemera bits from the "November Rain" Essentials kit were perfect for this. I also added a few of the foam hearts from the "Acorn Lane" Foam Stickers. To finish it off I completed a second little cluster in the bottom left of the page just like the sketch. 


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way to get messy and try something new with older products! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #novemberrain (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all! 











Comments

Popular Posts