{Carter Taylor} Using the “November Rain” Limitless Kit
Hi friends, and welcome back to the NJFB blog! Today, I’m sharing a layout I created using the gorgeous new “November Rain” Limitless Kit and “Fall Photo Banner” Cardstock Cut.
I started by inking the cardstock cut with a denim colored dye ink, then I backed the frames with pattern paper from the kit. I did not back the images between the frames to keep the banner from feeling too heavy at the bottom of the page
I used two alphas to create my title, and used die cuts from the Simple Stories ephemera pack to add little details to each frame.
Above the top photo, I added an embellishment cluster with leaves, a tag and twine, die cuts, and gems.
Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! I hope you are enjoying the November kits as much as I am!
-Erin





Comments
Post a Comment