{AUTUMN} using the "THANKFUL" mini page kit

Jennifer here sharing my first layout of the month. I chose to use the "THANKFUL" mini page kit. I also did the monthly challenge in the Facebook group. I don't usually use white cardstock backgrounds. I did this time and created my own simple pattern paper. 
I used distress oxide. I lightly drug the pad across the background stopping at the edges. I left the lines visible. To me it kinda looks like hay. I thought it made the perfect background to my photos. I also stenciled leaves with a stencil from a past kit. You can't see alot of them but it makes the design work. 
I choose to place my photos almost at the top of the layout. I matted each photo. The two orange ones are popped up on play foam. I created a farm scene using as many stickers as possible without over doing it. I wanted my title to pop and the scene to help tell the story. 
This farm is local to us and was one of our favorites. I added in flat back pearls in matching colors. I used deckle scissors to make the dirt line at the bottom. 


Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #thankful (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

Comments

Popular Posts