{Autumn Laughter} Using the “Spiced Cider” Limitless Kit


 Hello Everyone! Jessica here, and I am so in love with this month’s Spiced Cider Limitless Kit and Essentials Kit! I’ve used them for another fall layout today of my son from last Fall as he was full of laughter pretending he was driving one of our John Deere Tractors! I just love all the pretty colors of fall and Meridy really captured all those beautiful tones with these kits!

 Isn’t my little guy the cutest? I started this layout by pulling out a thick sheet of white cardstock by Park Lane and my brayer. I dabbed some distress ink in Fossilized Amber onto a sheet of clear acetate and spritzed it with some water so I could roll it onto my layout in a circular design with my brayer. I then used my paintbrush to flick some splatters on it for dimension. When that part was dry, I added some more splatters with some Nuvo mica mist and Gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine. I set that aside and matted my photo with some smooth white cardstock and the black and white striped paper from the kit(which I absolutely love). I think I need like, 100 sheets of that one!


Next, I started adding all my leafy layers over my mixed media. I really just wanted the mixed media to peek out from behind the leaves so it looked like a giant wreath. Did you see those gorgeous fabric leaves? Oh my goodness, they are so pretty! I adhered three of them to my wreath with some Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive from the shop and then die cut all the others with my Hero Arts Fancy Leaves dies and Big Shot.


some up with 3D foam squares. I also added a few from the die cut ephemera in the essentials kit! I found my title in there as well and chose “Autumn Laughter” and placed that down at the top of my photo. I also added a puffy embellishment that says “live in the moment”, which was just perfect for this happy layout.  I guess I have another entry for this month’s challenge here because I used multiple fonts! Have you managed some time to play along with the challenge? You can add your take into the album in the Facebook group!


Lastly, I finished this one off by adding some stamping to a couple of the corners with Distress Oxides in Fossilized Amber and Crackling Campfire with a Tim Holtz Stamp and adding a bunch of pretty sequins from the kit add ons! I have a process video on YouTubefor this one if you’d like to see how this was created!



 Feel free to share your projects with this kit on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group or Instagram using the #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #spicedcider (or whatever kit you are using) tags! 


Thank you for joining me today and I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful!

Jessica 





Comments

Popular Posts