{Rock City Gardens} Using the “Daydream” Limitless Kit

 


Welcome back to the {Not} Just For Boys blog! I have two layouts posting today using the new “Daydream” Limitless Kit and add-ons. This kit is gorgeous and I love the essentials kit, too! 


I used the hibiscus flowers from the chipboard sheet (in the Essentials kit) and changed the color using yellow Distress Oxide ink. I tried to match the color to the flower in my photo. 


I used a stencil and green Distress Oxide ink to create the pattern on the butterfly. I punched out the butterfly using one of my favorite butterfly punches. The photo corners were punched out, as well. 


After I adhered the photos, die cuts, and sequins to my layout, I splattered gold mist on top of the embellishment clusters. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page! Make sure you tag {Not} Just For Boys with the following hashtags on Instagram: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #daydream (or whatever kit you are using)!  AND please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group!

Erin


Comments

Popular Posts