“Let’s Go” Using the “Daydream” Limitless Kit

 


Happy Friday, friends! Today, I’m posting a new layout using the “Daydream” Likitless Kit and add-ons. I also participated in this month’s challenge, to use stencils! I used one of the stencils included in the kit with a bright blue Distress Oxide ink to create a fun background on my page. 


After I inked the stencil onto white card stock, I layered paper, die cuts, enamel dots, and sequins on top. 


I used the Thickers from the Essentials Kit for my title and I love the contrast between the beautiful colorful die cuts and the black and white chipboard alphabet. 


The die cut butterflies are so pretty and I used dimensional adhesive to adhere them to my page. The enamel dots are from a teal pack from Altenew. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to see my page! I hope you’re loving the June kits as much as I am!  We would love to see anything you are creating with our products so please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #daydream (or whatever kit you are using)!

Erin 




Comments

Popular Posts