{Don’t Have a Meltdown} using Travelogue Limitless kit


Hey friends! Natalie here today using the Travelogue Limitless kit!

I'm scrapping these ice cream photos of my boys on a cruise. I had a special request from a Facebook group participant to show of using the film strips which have come with a few of the kits!

So I started with the 49 & Market Everywhere "Colored Foundations 4" Paper. I grabbed some varying sizes of the film strips and used the green from the Tropical Rainforest Glitter Marker trio (an add-on) to color the back side of the strip! I then added clear embossing powder and set it so the markers wouldn't smear. This warped and melted the strips the tiniest bit, and caused them to have really great texture and dimension!


I then backed the openings of some of the filmstrips with a white cardstock which was embossed with a folder in a Big Shot machine, and with the packaging paper that came in the Heidi Swapp Set Sail Puffy Alpha Stickers! I popped them all up on foam tape to adhere to the page, so I did not mess with the great dimensional molding the heat setting created.


I always love a good title, so I searched online and found ice cream references about Meltdowns.
I decided on "Don't Have a Meltdown" created with the Sail Away puffy alphas. I then created a stamped sub-title on the two of the ephemera pieces from the 49 & Market Everywhere Ephemera bits that says "Ice Cream is Free." This is arguably the best part of a cruise!


I created three rows with the altered film strips and layered my photos atop the three rows. 
I embellished the photos with tabs and small quotes from the 49 & Market Everywhere Ephemera bits.


I was able to use one of the large word ephemera bits on the bottom row because eating ice cream every time you pass the machine is truly the "Best Time EVER!"



Lastly, I covered the photos with post-it notes and watered down some white gesso to add matte white splatters all over the page. It helped to bright up the busy page!

I've truly had a blast with the Travelogue kit this month.
I hope you're inspired to create some beautiful, adventure-filled pages with it!
You can find a full process video on my channel!


xo, Natalie

 

Comments

Popular Posts