{Fun Times} Using the "Virtual Reality" Page Kit

 Hello everyone! Lacey here with another popping page using the "Virtual Reality" page kit! I started this kit with a smooth white cardstock background and added lots of mixed media to jazz it up! These page kits come with so much product that I can easily make 3-4 layouts with one kit! I love that! 


I began by using the "Grunge" stencil by Studio Light with Distress Oxide colors from top to bottom on the left side of my page. Then I added lots of spatters in the same colors on top.


After that I used the stamp set in the kit to stamp a spot for my photo and repeated stamping randomly on top of my mixed media. I love the look of the black ink with all the color of the Distress Oxides. 


I used the "Fun Times" Cardstock Cut as my main title and embellished with the "Game On" Acrylic as a subtitle. I used tDistress Oxide to color my Cardstock Cut to match. Next I matted my photos on some of the papers from the kit and added stickers to further embellish. 


Finishing off my layout with lots of stickers from the included sticker sheet and a stamped date. 


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope I have inspired you to create in some way today! Please follow along on our {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and be sure to tag us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #VirtualReality (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all!








Comments

Popular Posts