{Highland Games} Using the “Noteworthy” Limitless Kit


  

Hi, friends! Welcome to the {Not} Just For Boys Blog! Today, I’m sharing a two-page layout using the new “Noteworthy” Limitless Kit. I took a ton a photos at a recent event for my fiancé and I used nine photos to make this page. I love it when I can use a ton of photos on a two-page spread! 

When I create two-page spreads, I usually keep my embellishments to a minimum. The photos need to be the focal point. I used the embellishment pack to create embellishment clusters on my page, then added sequins and flat-backed buttons to each cluster  

I love printing my journaling onto cardstock then trim the journaling into strips before adhering them to my page. I use a t-ruler to line up my journaling and adhere it with a tape runner  

I adhered the hearts using dimensional adhesive  

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page! Make sure to rush {Not} Just For Boys when you post on social media; we love seeing what you create! 

Erin 





Comments

Popular Posts