{You've Got a Friend In Me} Using the "Keepin' Cozy" Page Kit

Hey y'all! Lacey here to share another fun page using the "Keepin' Cozy" Page Kit. I chose to work with a small kit this month and a few add ons to challenge myself! I was haired than I thought to think outside the box but I just love what I made!
 

I started out by pulling inspiration from an older layout I have done with a big tear in the center. I used the plaid paper to back the torn area and included some stamping along the edge. I then used one of the film strips from the 49 & Market Essentials Filmstrips in "Mariner" to build up some layers for my photo.


I used a leaf die cut set from my stash to cut different size leaves out of the patterned papers from the kit. I then layered them on the corners of my photo to draw the eye. I chose a few pieces of ephemera from the kit to embellish with. 


I also tucked in a few of the exclusive wood veneer pieces into my clusters. One of my favorite things in the kits are the little snippets that come as packaging for exclusive items in the kit. I love when I find ways to incorporate them into my pages! 


That boy, oh boy piece was perfect! Finishing off my layout with a big title and using the AC puffy alphabet along with a larger die cut title word fit perfectly in the space. I popped up my letters with dimensional foam to really make them pop.


I hope I have inspired you to create in some way today! Please follow along on our {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and be sure to tag us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #keepincozy (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all!








Comments

Popular Posts