{Santa Claus} using ‘Tis the Season


Hey friends! Natalie here using the 'Tis the Season kit once again. I am still over here scdrapping our busy Christmas season!

I used the adorable Santa Claus cardstock cut and backed it with the Sky Blue cardstock from the "Deep Tones" Cardstock paper pack. I used an embossing folder with birch trees to add texture tot he blue cardstock before backing the file.


I framed the best photo of the boys with Santa with a Crate Paper Chipboard frame.


I put a nice, cloudy white haze with gesso behind the cardstock cut and photos to add some white space on this dark background.


I embellished with the Pretty Little Studio 'Tis the Season ephemera and Candy Cane embellishments to add additional pops of red around the page.


I love the pops of blue in this kit! They worked especially well  for my blue tinged photos with Santa this year.


You can find a full process video on my YouTube channel!





 

Comments

Popular Posts