{Family Time} Using the “Good Cheer” Page Kit

 


Hello everyone! Jessica here with another layout using the Good Cheer kit! I love using cutfiles with our kits and I have used the Starry Shaker background file from Peartree Cutfiles for this one on the woodgrain sheet of paper from the kit and filled some of the stars with sequins from my stash! I backed the stars with the gorgeous red and white patterned paper also from the kit. 


Next, I went to work on my photo of my dad and I last year at Christmas and matted with the smooth white cardstock and then the red cardstock, both from the kit. I distressed the edges for some dimension and texture with my edge distresser. If you don’t have one, you could use the edge of your scissors to distress also.

 


I then reached for some embellishments from the kit and started adding things around my photo. In addition to the stickers and die cuts from this kit, I also pulled out some stickers and embellishments from Pretty Little Studio and Vicki Boutin from my stash as the colors coordinated perfectly with this kit. I added those around my stars and around the photo. I also added some gold thread behind my “25” sticker. I absolutely love this layout and all the pretty elements from this kit! I’ve just about stash-busted it and I think with one more layout, I will have killed this kit so that is my goal for this month.


Feel free to share your projects with this kit on our Facebook group or Instagram using the #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #goodcheer (or whatever kit you are using) tags! 


Thank you for joining me today and I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful!

Jessica


 





Comments

Popular Posts