{My Mister Fix It} Using the “Extraordinary” Limitless Kit

 


Hello everyone! Jessica here, sharing my first layout for this month featuring the “Extraordinary” limitless kit! I love how the colors in this kit coordinate so well together with all the different elements of various collections and the colors were a bit out of my comfort zone so it was a nice challenge!



This month’s challenge is all about using your stamps which is right in my lane so I’ve pulled out lots of various stamps from my stash and went to town on one of the patterned pieces of cardstock from the kit with Black Soot Distress Oxide.


Next, I began layering my elements and matted my photo with smooth white cardstock and then textured black Bazzill cardstock, distressing those edges. I cut some tags from the Pinkfresh Studio paper in the kit and threaded some floss through those to place behind my photo. I then dug through the die cuts and added a few of those and some Pinkfresh stickers from this kit as well. I just love how everything goes perfectly together and will make some amazing layouts of my husband and boys!


I added some journaling and layered more Pinkfresh stickers from the kit.


I created my title by simply adding the word "My" with some black letters from my stash to the Mister Fix It sticker from the kit. Lastly, I tucked in some black thread in a couple places around my photo! I hope you have a chance to play along with this challenge and use those dusty stamps that have been laying around!

Feel free to share your projects with this kit on our Facebook group or Instagram using the #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #outdooradventures (or whatever kit you are using) tags! 

Thank you for joining me today and I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful!

Jessica




 



Comments

Popular Posts