{Got Sequins!?!}

With organization in full force this month, we wanted to share a couple of our own organization tips.  If you are like us, you might be drowning in little jars of NJFB Finishing Touch pearls and sequin mixes!  I was keeping mine corralled in a little basket on my desk, but I wanted to be able to access them easier.  I love adding these to my layouts, so I went to work, researching storage methods on Pinterest.  Here are two of my favorite sequin storage ideas that I implemented in my space.  

The following is an Associate Link to Amazon for these Sequin Storage Drawers.



The following is an Associate Link to Amazon for this Sequin Storage Case.


These really helped me organize my sequin mixes, and I hope these give you some good ideas to organize yours!




Comments

Popular Posts