{Fearless} Using the “Extraordinary” Limitless Kit

 


Hello everyone! Jessica here, with another layout for this month featuring the “Extraordinary” limitless kit! As soon as I saw this Pinkfresh Studio circle design paper, I thought- I’m going to cut some of those circles out and place photos in them! This paper was just perfect to document my boy’s camping adventures!


I started this layout by using my exacto knife to cut out some of the blank circles and placed my photos in them by taping them to the back of my paper. After placing my photos, I started pulling out various embellishments from the kit and pulling in stickers, die cuts, and enamel dots.


Next, I pulled out the "fearless" paper cut out and blended chipped sapphire distress ink to the bottom, and faded jeans distress oxide to the top for an ombre effect. I also did some heat embossing by placing a stencil down, adding some versamark ink through the stencil, sprinkling on embossing powder, and activating it with my heat tool. I absolutely love how that title turned out!


I added more stickers and embellishments around my photos!


I finished it off with yet more embellishments and added some thread behind the super fun sticker. This one is a really easy layout that anyone would be able to copy or scraplift!

Feel free to share your projects with this kit on our Facebook group or Instagram using the #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #extraordinary (or whatever kit you are using) tags! 

Thank you for joining me today and I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful!

Jessica











Comments

Popular Posts