{Christmas Morning} using the "TIS THE SEASON" page kit

Hello Everyone Jennifer here sharing my third layout of November. This double 8 1/2x11 layout using {TIS THE SEASON} page kit. 
The background was created using three of the papers. I tore the left and right side they are not even one side is about 2 and a half inches and the other 3 and half inches. A one inch strip of the red pattern paper on each side then a 12x11 center piece cut in 5 inch lengths and 6 and half. Then attached together to create two 8 1/2 by 11 pieces. 
to create my title just below the main photo. I used the red inside letters of the acrylic cut in the ala carte section. I used mini foam thickers to add morning. I will add journaling strips to explain more. I also added a few glitter sprinkles with the nuvo shimmer pen that comes in the essential kit. 
I used ephemera pieces from the Pretty Little Studio pack to create corner clusters on each photo. I used a puffy gold star and a few sequins to finish each one off. 
I matted each photo highlighting a couple with red paper. Others are white and green cardstock from my stash. A couple of candy canes and tiny thicker pieces and sequins to match. 
Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #tistheseason (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

Comments

Popular Posts