{Woodland Adventures} Using the “Outdoor Adventures” Page Kit

 



Hello everyone! Jessica here, sharing my third layout for this month featuring the “Outdoor Adventures” page kit! I am literally down to bits in this kit but could definitely still squeeze out one or two layouts for a total of 4 layouts with this kit. I think in December I may challenge myself to “kill this kit” to use it all up!


I started this layout by pulling out the solid white cardstock and did some distress stamping on opposite corners using a stamp from my stash and also the Echo Park stamp set that came with the kit. I love how versatile the stamp set is and knowing I’ll be able to use this on a lot of future layouts! I stamped with distress inks and oxide in Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot.


Next, I backed this cute little acrylic guy with a scrap of the solid blue/green cardstock from the kit by using glue dots to adhere him and then cutting out with an exacto knife. I then began to work on all my layers across the page by pulling out various papers and ripping and tucking them in place. I’ve also added some of the burlap that came with the kit. 


Lastly, I added layers on my photos, more stamping, embellishments from the ephemera pack in the kit, and my title using letters from my stash. I also added a bow to the tag using twine from my stash. This isn’t my typical layout being there is a lot of white space but I really like how this one turned out! Most importantly, it’s a finished page and memory in my book!

Feel free to share your projects with this kit on our Facebook group or Instagram using the #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #outdooradventures (or whatever kit you are using) tags! 

Thank you for joining me today and I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful!

Jessica




Comments

Popular Posts