{Trick or Treat} and {Hiking Near the Lodge} Using the October 2022 Kits


With Halloween only a few days away, I was dying to pull out my {Not} Just For Boys Halloween kits & embellishments! For my first layout, I used the “Halloween” Page Kit by Meridy Twilling and the “Pumpkins” Background Cardstock Cut, along with a few embellishments. 

I backed each of the pumpkins with a different pattern paper, then layered by photos and embellishments on top. The banner and the “Trick or Treat” title are from the page kit. I cut the rectangle banners from the backing and lined them up to create the banner. 

The stars are also from the page kit, and the black enamel dots are from Altenew, also found in the shop. I glued sequins near the embellishment clusters then splattered gold mist over the layout. 


I also added sequins between each triangle of the banner and tucked phrases behind the photos.  

For my second layout, I used the “Outdoor Adventure” Page Kit.


The papers in this kit are gorgeous and I wanted to showcase them so I layered a huge stack of papers before adhering my photos. 


I created my title using an alpha from a previous kit, but I love this tag and used it as a subtitle. I adhered clear acrylic leaves, buttons, sequins, and enamel dots in clusters around my page. 


I love the silver charms included in this kit and I adhered one to my page using liquid glue. The stamped stars are from the stamp set included in the kit. 


After I adhered my layers and embellishments, I splattered gold mist on my layout. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layouts! I hope you love the October kits as much as I do. Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys when you post on social media; we love seeing your work! 

-Erin



Comments

Popular Posts