{Happy Birthday} using the "Naturalist" Limitless kit

 


Hi crafty friends! Natalie here today using the Naturalist Limitless kit to create a birthday layout for my November baby.


I used the Curator's Meadow Solids 2 paper by 49 & Market because I thought the unique color complimented his maroon sweater well. I used a stash stencil to apply some maroon ink directly onto the background paper. Then I grabbed my Nuvo drops in teal from a previous kit and watered them down to add some cool splatter atop the stenciling.


I fussy cut the gorgeous "Finding Joy" paper by Pinkfresh Studio for the top right corner of my layout.


 I used lots of bits from the 49 & Market "Naturalist" ephemera pack to layer under and around my photo, to include a cute frame to highlight my journaling.


I combined the Pinkfresh Studio "Good Times" title ephemera and the "Good Times" mini puffy alpha stickers for my page title.

The completely adorable "Naturalist" leaves were amazing embellishments alongside the Champagne finishing touches.





I added a final embellishment cluster to the bottom left made from the "Naturalist" ephemera and those awesome leaves again. They're my favorite part of this kit! I also included a couple of the fussy cut elements from the "Finding Joy" paper.


I'm really loving how this page turned out, and I'm so happy I have this special milestone documented.

There are still a few "Naturalist" Limitless kits in the store, so grab yours while you can. You will not regret it!

xo Natalie








Comments

Popular Posts