{Enjoy Today} Using the "Naturalist" Limitless Kit


I'm back with my final project of the month using the "Naturalist" Limitless Kit as well as some of the add ons!  I decided I wanted to make a page with colors falling down the page and then I remembered this colorful striped paper and I went to work.


I started to fussy cut leaves from many of the pages included in this kit and then I also used some leaf dies from my stash to make a couple more variety as well.  Once I had all the leaves I then went to work gluing them down according to color on the striped sheet.


I then used some foam adhesive to pop my picture off of the layout.  I took this pic at @ HOME while shopping for fall scented candles.  I used the "Good Times" Cardstock Stickers and Ephemera to add some interest here and there, making sure to keep colors with like colors.


To finish my page I added my journaling on one of the little ephemera pieces.  I also added some splatters in different colors and some glittery nuvo drops that I got in the "Naturalist" Essentials Kit!

You can find my process video here: {Enjoy Today} 12x12 Scrapbooking Layout

Thanks for stopping by to read about my layout. I hope that it gives you some ideas of how to use your kit.  We would love to see whatever you are creating so please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #naturalist (or whatever kit you are using)!

Until next month,
Nicole @cuzwelovetoscrap







 

Comments

Popular Posts