{Let's Play!} Using the "Game Night" Page Kit


Hello there, Nicole here with my final project for this month.  I'm using the "Game Night" Page Kit to document me and my youngest playing Mario Party on the Switch.


The first thing that I did on this layout is paper piecing.  I used the light blue patterned paper and the darker blue striped paper to make a big focal point in the middle of my page, then I used some scraps on the side to bring some interest there as well.  I then used the stencil in the kit to add some stars on the upper left and lower right of my main focal piece.


I used pieces from the foam stickers and the ephemera pack that came with the kit to add interest around the page.  I thought that this "STAR PLAYER" sticker went perfectly since you need stars to win in Mario Party!


Lastly I added this journaling ephemera and added my journaling here as well as some finishing touches.  

This page was so fun to put together!  Thanks so much for stopping by to read all about my page!  I hope it gives you some ideas to get crafting with your kit!  We would love to see anything you are creating so please post to our group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community on Facebook and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #gamenight (or whatever kit you are working with)!

Until next month,
Nicole @cuzwelovetoscrap

Comments

Popular Posts