{Always Together} Using the “Midsummer Dreams” Page Kit by Meridy Twilling



Good morning, friends! Today, I’m sharing a layout I created using the new “Midsummer Dreams” Page Kit by Meridy Twilling. There I so much to love about this kit! The colors work beautifully together and I love the chipboard words and matching sequins. 


I wanted one element to unify my embellishment clusters so I cut out orange tags from the NJFB packaging and tucked three tags behind my photos. I added die cuts and chipboard hearts to each cluster.


I combined two chipboard elements to create the title, then added an acrylic arrow below the title, pointing at one of my photos. I added pearls and sequins to each cluster, then splattered gold glitter mist across the layout. 


If this layout looks familiar, there is a good reason for that! I scraplifted my “Slingshot Adventure” layout I posted earlier this month. This is my go-to design when I want to fit three photos on a page. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys when you post to social media; we love seeing what you create! 

-Erin

Comments

Popular Posts