{This Happened} Using the “Planes, Trains and Automobiles” Page Kit

Hello once again my friends! This time I am coming to you using the totally cool “Planes, Trains and Automobiles” Page Kit to document this day where my 15 year old (who has her permit, but not her license) was brave enough to try driving the manual transmission car. I’m a little proud. 


I began by cutting 2.5 x 2.5 inch squares out of the various patterned papers. I lightly adhered them to my layout and then used my sewing machine to stitch them on. I pretty much only use my sewing machine for scrapbooking! 


I wrote out my journaling on white cardstock and popped it up with adhesive foam. 


I use the “this happened” cardstock cut as my title. It was perfect just as it was. I started adhering some of the stars from the ephemera pack around my layout. 


A few more pieces from the ephemera pack along with a tab from the cut apart sheet and my layout was finished. Easy-peasy! 

I’m so glad you took the time to come take a closer look at my layout. If you are creating with a kit this month, please share it in the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community. You can also post on any of your favorite social media sites using the hashtags #notjustforboyskitclub, #njfb, and #planestrainsandautomobiles (or whichever kit you’re working with). 

See you all again soon!

Joy

Comments

Popular Posts