{Seaside Coffee} Using the "Seashore" Page Kit


Hello all, Nicole here and I'm happy to bring you my second layout of the month using the "Seashore" Page Kit.  This kit was full of different patterned papers that are just lovely for some beach time memories!


I started this page by fussy cutting the floral page and the wood hex page to add fun elements on my layout.  I used 3 hexs on both sides of my photos as well as a big floral element.


Next I created my title with the foam stickers that come in the kit and some alphas from my stash, and the wooden hexs going vertically on my page.  Behind each hex is fussy cut flowers and leaves.  Just under my title I added some journaling.


To finish my layout I used the very fun "Latte Love" Sequin Mix to add the sparkle!  I thought these sequins were a good match with this page especially since it is about coffee on the beach!

Thanks so much for stopping in to read about my layout.  I hope that it gets you crafting with your kits!  We would love to see whatever you are creating with our products so please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook page and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #seashore (or whichever kit you are working with)!

Until next time,
Nicole







 

Comments

Popular Posts