{Make A Splash} Using the "Soak Up the Sun" Page Kit

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this bright and sunny layout using the "Soak Up the Sun" Page Kit featuring a bit of string art on a large cardstock cut.  I love the tone on tone of the Echo Park patterned paper as my base layer.


Here you can see a close up of my sequins.  They add such a fantastic bit of dimension and shine.


I used the Splash acrylic to start my title and then used the Pinkfresh alphabet stickers.  They were perfect together!


I layered up some diecuts and a couple of pieces that I detail cut from a patterned paper.  I love the tropical vibe!


I am loving all of the fun summer bits and pieces in this kit!


Here is my process video:


Please be sure to join us in the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Group and on Instagram and tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

Happy Scrapping!



Comments

Popular Posts