{Easter Hunt 2021} Using the "Hippity Hoppity" Page Kit


Hello all, Nicole here with my final layout for the month using the "Hippity Hoppity" Page Kit to document our Easter hunt last year.


The first thing that I did for this kit was color the wood veneer eggs with white acrylic paint.  After painting I did my paper piecing including cutting down the bunny egg card stock cut that was included in the kit.


I then added all my pictures and three clusters with the painted eggs, little carrots, and sequins.


Lastly I added my title and journaling!

Thanks so much for popping on here to read about my process of this layout, I hope it gets you in the crafting mood.  We would love to see whatever you are creating so please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook page and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #hippityhoppity or whichever kit you are using!

Thanks again and see you next month,
Nicole @cuzwelovetoscrap







 

Comments

Popular Posts