{My Type} Using The “True Love” Page Kit

Thank you for joining me again! This time I’m telling you a little bit about this layout I created using the “True Love” Page Kit. I love this selfie I took with my daughter while we were just chilling out and watching movies. 


I started with a white piece of cardstock. I adhered a stop of the floral patterned paper down and added a stop of the red cardstock. Do you remember those decorative edge scissors from ages past? I decided to blow the dust off of them and used one to cut the edge of the red cardstock. 


I adhered my photo and a piece from the ephemera pack along with the You & Me acrylic embellishment (an add-on to this kit).


I used some words and the empty banner stamp from the set that came with my kit and stamped all around my layout. 


I loved the typewriter from the die cut ephemera pack and placed it on my layout overlapping my photo. 


I decided on the My Type pieces from the ephemera pack as my title. I then used the conversation hearts die on some red cardstock. I couldn’t see the words very well, so I used a very fine tipped black pen to go over the words. I added a few sequins and it felt finished to me. 

Thanks so much for joining me today. I hope that if you’re creating with a {Not} Just for Boys Kit this month, you’ll share it with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community. I’d love to see your creations. 

See you again soon!

Joy

Comments

Popular Posts