{Santa} Using the "Merry" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello!!! Jennifer here sharing my second layout of the month this time using {Merry} Deluxe Theme Kit for October. 


I love Christmas but I am horrible about scrapbooking it. I think because red and green are not my favorite colors to work with. So when I get a Christmas kit that is more non traditional colors for Christmas I seem to kill the kit. This kit is amazing. The pop of pink is perfect to bring in the red. Of course my son wearing blue and the blue gaming chair helps the colors pop. These photos were printed about 10 years ago,  one in color and one in black and white something I use to love to do and still do now. 


I started with an a la carte cutfile. I used two shades of shimmerz paints to color it. I placed a piece of washi tape in the middle then lightly blended in the second color. I left the branding strip on and built off that on the left side. 


On to the right side I added Thickers from the kit as well as the small alpha that came in the kit.  I finished with "Merry" Sequins Mix.

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. 

Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #njfbmerrydeluxethemekit (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group

Comments

Popular Posts