{Old Dominion} Using the October "Bliss" Premium Kit

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this gorgeous layout featuring the October 2021 "Bliss" Premium Kit.  My daughter and her boyfriend were able to catch a fantastic concert when they spent some time in Northern Michigan.


I love creating clusters with lots of dimension!  I detail cut out all of the artwork from the Mintay Cut Apart patterned paper and used the hat and lantern to help tell my story.  I added just a couple of Bliss sequins and Champagne finishing touches!


These gorgeous florals from Heidi Swapp were perfect to detail cut out and use for the top of my layout.  I then added in the beautiful Mintay wall hanging pieces.


Aren't the navy blue leafy bits stunning?  They are super light but add so much texture!


You can see my full process here:




I cannot wait to see what you create with this kit!  Please share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community Page as well as on Instagram and tag us @notjustforboyskitclub also please use the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #bliss (or whichever kit you are working with)

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon













Comments

Popular Posts