{My Love} Using the September 2021 "Enchanted" Premium Kit

Happy Wednesday! Thank you for stopping by the {Not} Just For Boys blog. Today, I am using the September mood board as inspiration for my layout. I was drawn to the deep navy blue from the mood board and used the color as a jumping off point for my page. 

The "Enchanted" Premium Kit includes the beautiful navy paper I used at the bottom of my page, and the black and cream floral I adhered to the top of the page. I used the gold Thickers included in the main kit for my title and the P13 New Moon alphabet stickers for my subtitles. 

I love the distressed details on the "New Moon" Die Cut Garland and I tucked one of the garland pieces under my photo. I layered tags, sequins, finishing touches, and die cuts on top of the tag. 


 After I adhered the layers and embellishments behind my photo, I printed out journaling (I like the font Georgia), then trimmed the journaling into strips and adhered the strips to my page. I added a few more sprinkles of jet black finishing touches, sequins, and washi tape (from a previous NJFB kit). 

I repeated the cluster of elements above the photo to make the entire layout look cohesive. As a finishing touch, I added white crochet thread in bows on each tag.

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! The full September mood board is available on the {Not} Just For Boys Facebook page. 

We love seeing your work! Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys when you post your creations online. 

-Erin




Comments

Popular Posts