{Hello Beautiful} Using the September 2021 "Enchanted" Premium Kit

Hello!! Closing out the end of September with this beautiful 11x8 1/2 landscape layout using the "Enchanted" Premium Kit.


I started with this beautiful photo that I took of my great niece. I was given the honor of taking her newborn photos. This one is my favorite. The kit was perfect with its touch of purple. 


I tore the sides of the 49th and Market paper and inked the edges with two inks vintage photo and black then backed the hole with the other side the black grid. I did that in four sections around the edge of the layout. I also backed the photo in the same black paper and the blue/purple paper.


For the background behind the photo I stenciled with the included Tim Holtz brick stencil. I used a distress ink in vintage photo. I also added small black splatters and vintage photo splatters. I also did light Shimmerz paints splatters.  


I fussy cut the feathers and took out all the frames from the die cut pack, along with a couple of little labels and word pieces. My title was added with the gold thickers and the P13 letters. I finished with sequins all around. I cut a couple of the gold leaves in the thicker pack and added those as well.   


Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. 

Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #njfbenchanted (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group

Comments

Popular Posts