{The Story} Using the July 2021 "Oasis" Premium Kit


Hello, crafty friends! Today, I am posting my second layout using the "Oasis" Premium Kit and add-ons

Last month I ordered four colors of Shimmerz Paints, but I haven't played with them yet. I love the "the story" cut file included in this kit and used gesso to cover the whole cut file, then painted on the Witches Blue Creameez on top. The Creameez paint mixes with water and gives a lovely watercolor effect that matched the background paper I chose. I like that it is slightly shimmery, too. 

I mixed four pattern papers on this layout, bringing out the blues and yellows from the photos. I adhered the photos onto two pieces of pattern papers, then adhered the photo/paper stack on top of the background paper. I used cardstock stickers from the Mintay sticker sheet, Heidi Swapp definition stickers, Thickers pack, and Prima ephemera pack to add clusters behind the photos and at the top of the page. 

I adhered gold resin stars to my embellishment clusters. I used Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive to adhere the resin stars and I absolutely love this adhesive! The super fine tip is perfect for adhering small embellishments, like these resin stars. 


Thank you so much for stopping by to see my layout! We love seeing what you create with our kits, too, and we would love it if you tagged NJFB when you post on social media! 

Have a great week,

-Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts