{THE PERFECT DAY} USING "BREEZE" PREMIUM KIT

Hello, Jennifer here sharing my first layout of June and it's a double page layout featuring {BREEZE} Premium Kit. 
I say I don't do well with white layouts but I seem to be drawn to them lately. But I have to add something to them. So I pulled out some of the new Shimmerz Paints and added it to the background. I didn't use gesso cause I didn't add alot of water. I smeared some on plastic then placed it on the background. I let the color dry then added a second color. Added splatters and the black splatters I added last. 
I used a cutfile from the shop. I backed it with two papers. It's popped up on play foam. 
I decided to use the frames that came in the kit. I used three down the right side and one in the middle. I added puffy words to the frames. You can pick those up in the A la carte section. 
I used a few stickers from the sticker book. I added the location, date and a few words in matching colors.
My final touches were sequins added in the shimmerz paints and I decided it needed more pattern papers so I tore three patterns the ones I used for the title and the pretty blue flowers and added them to all four corners and to bring the blue flowers to the middle I backed the middle frame photo in it. I also backed the left hand photo in a few layers to match. 
Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. 
Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram #notjustforboyskitclub and on our FaceBook group

Comments

Popular Posts