{Summertime memories at the beach} Using the June 2021 "Breeze" Premium kit


 Hello Scrappy Friends, This Breeze premium kit was perfect for these photos of our quick quarantine vacation. We had to get out of Tucson before we went crazy last summer. Between work and just the craziness of the world during the pandemic we needed to go home! California is home for both my husband and I. We need to rest and recharge. We came back to Tucson with a recharged battery and was ready to face what the rest of the year had in store for us. 


I loved this Heidi Swapp carefree beach wave paper. I usually don't use paper like this for my background but I saw this and knew exactly what photos I wanted to use. 

Starting off with matting my photos on a piece of black cardstock from my stash. I knew I wanted to have the edges come off the page. So I ended up angling it like so. I didn't want to cover too much of the back ground up so I added a piece of Velum so you could the water in the background. I wanted to also incorporate some chevrons on the page and I did this with a punch from my stash. 
My title was inspired by the Summer stamp that was included and a package of puffy stickers in the al a carte shop. I added a few nuvo drips in Black, White and Sea breeze. 
I was inspired by Paula's recent video and decided to to paint the sunglasses and used a black sharpie to trace the outline of the palm trees. 

That wraps up my second layout for the month of June with this awesome kit.  Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the  "Breeze" Premium kit this month.

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Not Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Page or on Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

Fell free to check out my process video over on youtube: https://youtu.be/CpCCDi63ntc




Comments

Popular Posts