{Beach Days} Using the June 2021 "Breeze" Premium Kit

Hello there, here is my last layout for June using the "Breeze" Premium Kit. I want to start off by saying that this page is so out of my comfort zone. I love this one piece of paper and I didn't know how I wanted to use it, but I think this worked out perfect. 

This Heidi Swapp high tide paper was very busy but there were parts that I wanted to stand out and show through the layout. Such as this polaroid ocean corner. I started with adding my title using the letter stickers included in the kit. Everything else just fell into place after that. 
\
I decided to use the Heidi Swapp Frame Embellishments and cut down my photos to fit. I wanted to ground these photo and used the washi tape, included in the kit, and then just took the woodgrain paper and made a small layering piece to go behind. 
I loved the surf boards here in the corner below and wanted to make sure that the sunshine in my soul didn't get covered up with my main photo. My sons face was priceless when they found a crab on the beach. Being from Arizona this is not something you find here. So he was a little nervous not knowing what it would do. 
I finished the layout off by adding some of the sequins mix around. In the end, I love how it turned out. 

That wraps up my last layout for the month of June with this awesome kit.  Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the "Breeze" Premium Kit this month.

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Page or on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub and be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

Fell free to check out my process video over on youtube: https://youtu.be/YKOCBIe9LJk




Comments

Popular Posts