{Sleddin' Around} Using the "Flurries" Deluxe Theme Kit


Hello all!  I'm here with a new layout featuring the beautiful "Flurries" Deluxe Theme Kit.  I have three pics of my oldest sledding that reminds me how much of a child she is at heart...even if she is a rotten teenager :)

I started by adding some blue and pink sprinkles on white cardstock.  I then wanted to use the tree stencil that came in my kit.  I used some texture paste from my stash through the stencil to create a very subtle mixed media look.  Although it is subtle I just love the white on white look.


I mounted my photos on several of the patterned papers from the kit along with a teal polka dot from the {Spooky Nights} Deluxe Theme Kit.  Then I added lots of goodies from my kit, including: brads, sequins, wood snowflakes, and Nuvo Drops.


I decided to continue all my little dodads in a diagonal line beneath the photos and added my title "sleddin' around" within that diagonal space as well.  I also threw in some stickers on my layout too.  The alpha Thickers and stickers were all included in my kit, making this page super easy to put together.

Thank you for taking a look at our blog, I hope it inspires you to create something fun!  Although the "Flurries" Deluxe Theme Kit is all sold out, you can still visit it's page to see all the inspiration from our design team.  If you do create something with the "Flurries" Deluxe Theme Kit please remember to show us on our {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and tag us on Instagram with: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #flurries (or any kit that you used).

Comments

Popular Posts