{SHINE BRIGHT} USING THE DECEMBER 2020 "REMARKABLE" PREMIUM KIT

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today to bring you this fun and fast layout featuring a gorgeous Vicki Boutin background and an adorbs cutfile from the "Remarkable" Premium Kit!  My son and his gal pal are looking ever so colorful in this cute photo on their 7th Anniversary.  Aren't you just loving the gorgeous sequin mixes like the one I used in my shaker pocket?!

I love the "Decoupage" Thickers!  They have a fab white outline that make them pop right off your layout!  Seriously, ledger lines and text print make them the bees knees!  


I was determined to actually use up all of the "Remarkable" sequins this month so I used the "Shine Bright" cutfile to create a shaker pocket.  I made sure to back it with a scrap of white cardstock to make the colors really pop!  


Layering all of the things is seriously my jam!  Take a look here at the photo mat, die cut, sequins, enamel dots and a dash of the Jen Hadfield gold glitter mist!  So many textures and pretties to look at!


Dare I say it again that this was my favorite {Not} Just for Boys Kit?  I love all of the variety of textures, rich colors and yummy mixed media goodness that we get to play with!


I'd love to see what you create with this kit!  Feel free to join us on our {Not} Just for Boys Community FaceBook page and on Instagram and be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub!

You can see my full process on my YouTube Channel at "She's Crafty".





Comments

Popular Posts