{Cozy Library Vibes} Using December's Premium Kit

Hey everyone!  Merry Christmas to everyone who is celebrating today.  I hope everyone has a nice and relaxing holiday weekend.  I'm here to share my last layout for December using the Remarkable premium kit.  I love how cozy this one turned out.


I loved this open book paper from the Storyteller line that I had to use it somehow.  I had taken this photo for Instagram recently and it was the perfect pairing.  I was reading a book written by a librarian and was drinking coffee out of a library card mug that my mom gifted me for Christmas a few years ago.  


I used up a few scraps of paper from the kit and the colors complemented the book cover in the photo perfectly.  


I am so happy I got an extra pack of the patterned paper so I could use both sides of the Storyteller paper.  On the B side of the paper, there are library cards.  I cut one out to use for my journaling.


For my title, I used the Thickers from the kit for the word "Vibes."  For "Library" I needed to dig into my stash since I didn't have enough letters.  I found some super old Studio Calico letters that went so well with the Thickers.  The "Cozy" wood veneer is from Not Just for Boys.  I love how the title turned out!

If you want to see the process for making this layout, you can check it out on my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW5ZNUmeCuk

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!


Comments

Popular Posts