{Wild At Heart} Using the "Woodsman" Deluxe Theme Kit


Here I'm using the "Woodsman" Deluxe Theme Kit to document my lovely daughter.  She is just in love with flannel, so I knew this kit would be perfect for her pictures.  I started with the stencil that comes with the kit and using some Black Soot Distress Oxide ink with a dabber to add a black buffalo print on my white paper, that I did prep with clear gesso.  Then using my watercolor brush to distress.

I then chose my pics and cut them down to 4 x 4 inches and matted on the red buffalo paper. I cut a doily in half and put each piece behind my mat and stuck down on my paper.  


I used a couple of stickers that came with the kit to embellish.  I also added some sparkle from the "Woodsman" Sequin Mix  and Nuvo drops.


I also used the hearts and my title from the Wood Veneer "Wild at Heart" & Acrylic Hearts Embellishments  I finished my layout with some brief journaling and some triangles in opposite corners.  

Thank you so much for popping on for this layout.  You can find an assortment of Nuvo Drops and Distress Oxide Inks here.  Don't forget to post any of your work for us to enjoy on our {Not} Just for Boys Community Facebook group and tag us on Instagram with #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #woodsman (or other kit name).

Comments

Popular Posts