{Roasting Marshmallows} Featuring the November 2020 “Cozy” Premium Kit
Happy November, crafty friends! I am thrilled to post my first layout using the November 2020 "Cozy" Premium Kit! The kit has a subtle fall theme to it, but like most of the {Not} Just For Boys Premium Kits, "Cozy" can be used for a variety of themes! I used this month's kit to create a layout featuring my son roasting marshmallows. The browns, creams, greens, and blues worked beautifully with my photos.
The camera image was cut out from the cut-apart paper, included in the kit. I used a three heart punch to punch out hearts from navy cardstock and the woodgrain paper. I used the light green/blue Nuvo drops and navy Nuvo drops to add dimension to my layout.
Thank you so much for checking out my layout! We would love to see what you create using the November kits; make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club when you post to social media!
- Erin





Comments
Post a Comment