{OL’ Blue Eyes} Featuring the November 2020 “Cozy” Premium Kit

Hello friends!  You all know how much I love richly saturated colors and this gorgeous "Cozy" Premium Kit does not disappoint!  The combination of woodgrain and the lovely variety of Pinkfresh Studios card stock stickers made this a pleasure to play along with!


The Pinkfresh Studios Puffy Thickers are such a gorgeous shade somewhere between crayon blue and periwinkle!  I love how the they bring out the color in Blue’s eyes!

I had to use this gorgeous Wild At Heart wood veneer piece!  How do they get the rich tones and such a crisp cut?  The world may never know but I sure love to use them!


We received the best color of Nuvo drops this month!  This type is my favorite with the translucent vibe.  They are also awesome to create splatter bits and to use through a stencil!  I love how awesome it looks combined with the Heidi Swapp clear stickers!


I am having myself a ball playing with this fun collection of supplies!  Have you seen how cool the Heidi Swapp clear stickers look on a layout?  And the texture of this patterned paper combined with the flat vibe of the Pinkfresh stickers?  This kit has such great texture and dimension!


I can’t wait to see what you create with this kit!  Please feel free to share your projects at the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook group as well as on Instagram @notjustforboyskit club.

You can see my full process on my channel “She’s Crafty”.




Comments

Popular Posts