{Family Photos downtown} Using the "Cozy" Premium November Kit

Hello Friends, I am here with my last layout for the month of November. I was inspired by a layout from  a class I purchased from Allison Davis for Scrapbook Generations. Its all about using 6x6 paper pads to create 12x12  layouts. I have attached the link if you are interested in buying the class.  


These photos were taken back in 2015 by the amazing Meridy Twilling and have just been siting in my bucket to scrapbook. I needed the write paper/layout to scrap these photos and this kit was it. I started off with just a few pieces of Kraft cardstock to use as my background. I created the photo block so it would line the outline of the page. 

I used the blue flower scrap I had along with the Chevron and velum that came in the kit. I had to alter the sizes of these papers as there was not six inches in the middle. I did use a few of the flowers that were included in the add-on pink fresh studio ephemera pack. 
To finish off the clusters I uses some Nuvo drops from the shop in the colors Moroccan Red
Ebony Black, and Dandelion Yellow. 

The Pinkfresh -Days of Splendor Cardstock Stickers sheet had a great hexagon that said favorite time of year (fall). I added that to the photo cluster in the above photo. For my title I used  Pinkfresh - days of splendor cursive font for the family for the word photos used the Pinkfresh -Oh, What Fun Puffy Alphabet included in the kit and then for the Downtown I uses the add on days of splendor mini alphabet stickers. 

That wraps up my layout for the month of November. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the Cozy Premium kit this month.

If you're interested in watching my  process video for this layout check out this link on Youtube: https://youtu.be/Z7PHOvrz9sI

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Not Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Page or on Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub


Comments

Popular Posts