{Cozy Together @ Silver Dollar City} Using the "Cozy" Premium November Kit
H Friends, I can't believe that its already the middle of November. This year has sure flown by. I was digging though my photos and found this gem. It was taken last year while we were back east visiting family for Christmas. We went to Silver Dollar City to see the lights and couldn't help but snap some good photos while we were sitting on the tram waiting to get into the park. I started off with wanting to use the chevron paper. I knew I wanted to only use a few of the strips along with the gold velum and the blue floral from the Cozy Premium Kit.
This month I did use a few additional supplies. I used the Days of Splendor Floral Ephemera I loved that the colors were a a great fit to the paper that was in the kit. I really enjoyed layering these flowers up.Along with the Days of Splendor Mini puffy Alpha. I love how the together phrase tied this title. To draw the teal blue down to the bottom of the page I ended up using some Weather Wood Distress oxide ink to add that color to the bottom.

Comments
Post a Comment