{Boy Mom} Using the "Cozy" Premium November Kit
Hello scrappy friends! I just have to start off with when I saw this Cozy Premium Kit all I could think of was fall. I don't have a ton of fall photos. So I challenged my self to use something black and white so that the colors in the photo and the colors in the paper would not clash. I love how fast this page came together so quickly. These 3 phots are from 3 separate years. One when Mason was in preschool, one when he was in first grade and one in third grade. He is always up for taking selfies with me.
I started off with just a white piece of cardstock from my stash. I chose to cut some strips from the patterned papers and use the Bo Bunny Double Dot paper as my main layer to build every thing up on. I knew I wanted to include a piece of vellum so that I could write my journaling on. I did add a little bit of detail on the top of the vellum by using my notebook border punch from my stash.
I love adding the date to my layouts, since these photos were taken in three different years, I though it would be cute to add the month and year underneath each photo. The gray frame to the left is from the Pinkfresh Studio cut apart sheet.
The "Boy Mom" part of my title are from the Pinkfresh -Oh, What Fun Puffy Alphabet
stickers included in the kit. The "Thankful" and "this is everything" embellishment piece are from the Pinkfresh Days of Splendor ephemera pack.
I added a few embellishment clusters throughout the page by punching some hexagons. For some added interest I added a few wood grain sequins along with some Nuvo Jewel Drops in the color Aqua Plains
I was looking for a few word strips to use and ended up using the packaging that was included with the stamp for the "time flies' and "real life" along with the star.
That wraps up my layout for today. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the Cozy Premium kit this month.
If you're interested in watching my process video for this layout check out this link on Youtube: https://youtu.be/2h6lfRFj4qU
We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Not Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Page or on Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub

Comments
Post a Comment