{BOOT SEASON} using the “WOODSMAN” DELUXE THEME KIT



 

Hello all! I’m loving this “Woodsman” Deluxe Theme Kit! It has a woodsy, outdoorsy, and fall vibe to it for sure. What goes better in Fall than boots???  I love wearing boots and had to document the first boot wearing day of the season in my traveler’s journal. 


Since I love my boots so much I had to use these little hearts here with my double matted photo!  I decided to use this cut wooden log paper on this side of my layout. 


When I put my title on this buffalo print using these wooden printed letters, I felt that they kind of got lost. That’s when I whipped out some white acrylic paint and dry brushed it on to help the letters stand out. 


I finished my layout with journaling and some cute sequins from the “Woodsman” Sequin Mix! 

Thank you so much for stopping in and I’m hoping this will help you to create something amazing!  Please post your creations on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group pages and/or tag us on Instagram with #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #woodsman 

Comments

Popular Posts