{BLUE} FEATURING THE NOVEMBER 2020 “COZY” PREMIUM KIT
Hello friends! I am so enamored with the deep sutured tones in the “Cozy” Premium Kit for November! This kit featured the warm tones of Autumn mixed with metallics and gorgeous mixed media goodness. The adorbs photo on my layout was taken in late October with my boy Blue in the leaves at my son’s new home.
I love that the Pinkfresh patterned paper features so many easy to detail cut pieces. I layered them up for some fantastic dimension.
The NJFB Gold Leaves are perfect for peeking out of matte embellishments. They match perfectly with the Crate Paper specialty paper.
I love to use Nuvo Jewel Drops as my splatty bits. I mised the Nuvo with a little bit of water. Next, I dipped a small paintbrush into the mixture and flicked it on. I love the shiny effect!
These kits are packed with the best mixed media goodies! I have tons of Nuvo and this amazing stamp set to use all month long! I also snuck in this gorgeous Hello Autumn wood veneer piece from the A La Carte section of the store.
You can see my full process for this layout on my YouTube channel "She's Crafty". Please join us on FaceBook at the Not Just For Boys Kit Club Community page as well as on Instagram and tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.






Comments
Post a Comment