{Apple Cider Doughnuts} Using November's "Cozy" Kit
Hey everyone! Sarah here with my first layout using the November premium kit, "Cozy." I love the fall vibes of this kit and I have some great fall layouts to make with it. Up, first...deliciousness...
Apple cider doughnuts. Believe it or not, this was my first experience with them. I've of course heard of them, but never had one. There is a local farm near our house that sells them during the fall season and we went to get some. The hour-long line we waited in was worth it. They were delicious!
I used the woodgrain paper and the double dot paper both from the kit. I also added in a strip of doughnut printed paper from Amy Tangerine to go along with the theme (this is from my stash). The buffalo plaid woodgrain hearts were too good to pass up here.
I layered up a couple of the stickers from the kit; the cardstock stickers and a Heidi Swapp word strip sticker. I also cut out a floral piece from the cut apart paper sheet in the kit. The gold foil specialty paper was a perfect punch of shine behind my photo.
I paired the letter stickers in the kit with some October Afternoon mini market letters from my stash. I also used a packaging from the kit for my journaling and used a cardstock sticker to cover up the branding so it falls in line with the theme. Finally, I added some woodgrain sequins to finish it off. These particular sequins are from Studio Calico, but woodgrain sequins are available in the shop!
Thanks so much for stopping by today to see my layout. If you want to see the process for making this page, you can watch it on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4FF7io9TF8
Happy Scrapping!





Comments
Post a Comment