{The Usual Please} Using the October 2020 "Courageous" Premium Kit

Hello Friends! Here is my last layout for the month of October using the Courageous Premium Kit. I started off with this photo of my son and husband at Starbucks last year. My son had discovered that he can add cream to his hot chocolate to make it more delicious. The selfie was not the best but I wanted to remember this. 

I started off by trimming down the Vicki Boutin paper with the orange and teal dots. I added this to a gray graph paper I had in my stash. I wanted to incorporate a little gray because I knew I wanted to dip the edges of the Heidi Swap Dot lace paper that was in the kit into some gray ink. 

I then matted my photo with some of the other papers in the kit and decided to add a few of the sayings from the Heidi Swapp old school definition stickers to give a little interest. 


I chose to add some white color shine mist from my stash to create some water drops. 


I love layering all of the patterns along with this lace paper to use as a photo mat for my photos. The "Stay Wild" die cut is from the  Cocoa Vanilla "Legendary" Ephemera pack. I also used the stamp set and stamped two banners on the back ground.


For my journaling I hand wrote on some grid paper and attached it under a few pieces of embellishments from the Cocoa Vanilla "Legendary" Ephemera pack


I added another stamped banner from the stamp set, along with a fun flag banner and some stars from that same Cocoa Vanilla "Legendary" Ephemera pack that was included in the kit. 


The last thing I added was my title, I love the Thickers that were included in the kit because they stand out a little but more with the handwritten letters. The gold letters I used are from last month's kit.  To tie everything together I tried out a new matte nuvo drop in a dark blue  from my stash and placed them around the page.  

That wraps up my layout for today. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the Courageous Premium kit this month.
If you're interested in watching my  process video for this layout check out this link on Youtube: https://youtu.be/1oZPw8Hl0rI 

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Not Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Page or on Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts