{OCTOBER FUN} Using the "Spooky Nights" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello!!! Jennifer here, sharing my second layout for October using the "Spooky Nights" Deluxe Theme Kit. This is an 8 1/2 X 11 landscape layout design.
I used a sketch to complete this layout. I made it my own by changing the photo sizes and added more stripes to the right side.  I used photos of my youngest son and my goddaughter.
I tucked in tags, added some ric rac from my stash, stitched a button and added stickers to complete the embellishment clusters.
Here is another tag at the top, a button and a bat sticker. Both photos are popped up on playfoam. On the bottom right I added in another button, a sticker tree and the title "October Fun".   The "FUN" word I fussy cut from a sticker.

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. 
Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram #notjustforboyskitclub and on our FaceBook group

Comments

Popular Posts